Pakatj caters to the management talent acquisition needs of diverse industries across verticals / functions. Our processes enable us to access people in the senior, middle and front ending levels. Right up to the right man waiting.
The focus is always on finding the appropriate resource through a concerted corporate and campus-scan mechanism that is fine-tuned to client‘s project, contingency or retainee requirements. The typical process unfolds in the following manner.
• Database search for eligibles
• Media planning and Advertisement
• Identifying potential resources
• Evaluating resources
• Orienting resources
• Short-listing candidates
• Testing – in progressive phases leading up to the final round
• Reference checks
• Salary negotiations
Advertised Talent acquisition
This process helps create awareness about the client as well as generate interest. It is a targeted process focusing on specialized professionals for specific roles. It can be customized to budget and volume and the responses generated through a dedicated email ID are monitored and processed by dedicated teams
Permanent staffing requirements are sourced through Database, Advertising and Turnkey service segments depending on the volumes. Databases are accessed predominantly for requirements pertaining to middle/junior management staff through quick-matching in a pre-shortlisted database segment, enabling a quick response time.
Turnkey Talent Acquisition
This is a volume-oriented process and is ideally suited for needs in junior/middle management levels. It is a process best deployed for start-ups, resource identification for new projects, quick scale up of team sizes across locations.
It is most effective for eking out mission-ready resources for bulk talent acquisition and initiates a multiple search internal programme to find the right fit across geographies.
Pakatj is an active player in the Indian Human Resource-related Business Process Operations. It has been providing ready-to-go quality professionals to large FMCG, Consumer Durable and Service companies besides handling innovative mission-critical service offerings on behalf of clients.
MNC and Blue chip Indian Service and FMCG companies have retained Pakatj to provide a host of HR and Marketing services.
Leveraging its nationwide network, with plug and play offices. Pakatj has drawn up very aggressive service offerings that include:
• Temporary Staffing
• Customer Acquisition Services
• Customer Interaction Services
• Retail Management
• Relationship Management Services
Payroll Solutions Pakatj provides dependable, Payroll management solutions that integrate:
• Payroll (monthly basis, with TDS computation)
• Payslip generation
• Reports, bank statements, Salary JV preparation
• Flexible benefits/basket of allowance pay processing
• Loan management/loan processing
• Maintenance of balances
• Computation of interest
• Attendance and leave records
• Disbursal of salary
• Customized MIS
Statutory Compliance Support
Pakatj ensures monthly filing of PF, Professional Tax, ESI and Income Tax returns on time, enabling the client to maintain legal status as well as saving the client’s time. This system handles:
• Statutory registrations
• Monthly deductions and filing
• Annual/half-yearly statement preparation and filing
• Statutory audit
Pakatj’s Trust Management solutions take care of processing, compliance, monitoring of various activities in dependable, zero error formats. In addition to Accounting, Statutory compliance, Processing applications ,Claims and query management for PF, it incorporates provision.for the tracking of receipts and payments
Pakatj – HR Kit
Pakatj has a ready-to-deploy HR kit for start-up companies that encompasses critical parameters that ensure hassle-free organizational workflow from the word Go.
• Pre- Registration Advice and Registration
• Policy Drafting and Documentation of HR directives
• Compensation Structuring
• Payroll and Statutory Management
• Attendance and Leave Report and Review
• Employees Record Maintenance System - ERMS
The nature of certain projects demands flexible staffing solutions. It is a time-bound requirement that requires a ready-to-go work force and quick resource round-up.
It is a challenge Pakatj is equipped to handle across India, identifying and engaging personnel in required numbers and in placement locations indicated by the client. At the conclusion of the contract period or on request, the deputed personnel are disengaged from the project.
The Pakatj Edge
• Does away with time-consuming and costly contractual procedures.
• Uninterrupted gain from the performance and contribution of deputed personnel.
• Clients are assured of all the merits of a regular employee in a respected company.
• Resources are on the Pakatj payroll which handles all services ranging from talent acquisition, payroll to statutory and benefits administration.
• Ensures quality service.
• Addresses headcount limitations.
• Quicker engage-disengage procedures.
• A high possibility of 'temporary to permanent' placement.
Productivity management teams interact with clients to motivate, enhance productivity and inspire personnel to cut down attrition. Tuned to organizational perspectives this service offering offers solutions pertaining to employee satisfaction index, rewards, performance and retention parameters like:
• Rewards and Benefits
• Variable Pay
• Best Practices
• Sales Rewards
• Retention Management
• Employee Satisfaction